As consumers, we expect the items and products we purchase and use to work correctly without the fear of injury. When a product malfunctions or does not work as intended, it can cause serious harm. Unfortunately, defects in design, manufacturing, or lack of warning on labels can lead to terrible accidents and injury.
Any product can malfunction at any time. However, the most common types of product liability claims usually stem from the following:
- Household Appliances
- Electronic Devices (TVs, Cellphones, Computers, Laptops, Etc.)
- Food Items
- Household Cleaning Supplies and Products
- Child Car Seats
- Car Airbags
- Car Accessories
- Medical Devices
- Household Tools
- Pharmaceutical Products (Prescription Drugs & Medication)
- Lawn Care Products (Lawn Mowers & Pesticides)
- Recreational Gear & Equipment
If you have been injured by a defective item or product, an injury lawyer can assess your case and help you file a claim. Our team at Law Office of Sharon L. Silver has successfully handled all sorts of product liability cases. We will conduct a full investigation of your case and see that you attain favorable recompense for your damages.
Call Now For A Confidential Case Evaluation